top of page

Grants of Probate of Estates

After the death of your loved one, it may be necessary to apply for a grant of probate or administration from the Surrogate Court of Alberta. This grant gives the person you named as executor of your will to call in and distribute your assets according to how they were specified in your will.

If you own real property or have investments of any size, your executor will also have the authority to apply for a grant of probate to sell or transfer the indicated assets.

Our team can help you with your grant of probate or administration application. We can also give executors and administration advice for all estate manners. Contact our office if you need assistance in regards to your estate.

Find Our Firm

For over 20 years, we have been located in a convenient office in the NW.

Let’s Talk

Speak to a lawyer about your legal case.

bottom of page